How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Went to court and put in a stay motion on a eviction following

Customer Question

Went to court and put in a stay motion on a eviction following a foreclosure. My wife knew nothing about the foreclosure. Will I be able to get enough time to enter a motion to vacate the summary judgement if possible. I realize this might be a Hail Mary but ZI have to try.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Is your wife on title to the home? Were you the only named defendant? I am just trying to get an idea how it got this far without being contested?
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Just wanted to see if you were still online and could respond, so I can help?

Related Real Estate Law Questions