How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My property allows a right to pass Last night a

Customer Question

my property allows a right to pass for renters Last night a visitor drove into my private drain ditch and in trying to remove his truck out caused a deeper ditch which i have been keeping to a certain level because of possible errosion problems. He also created big ruts to the road which i had fixed costing me $500.00 including the Limestone which had to be leveled by a tractor service. This happened at around 3am I did call the police but they could not do more thaN get info about the driver. i am not able to cover the cost of fixing the road. what must I do to make sure he PAYS FOR THE COSTS?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Was a police report filed and do you have license plate and personal information about the driver who had caused this damage?

Related Real Estate Law Questions