Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I want to rent to own out my old house. and could use a

Customer Question
contract to print out. Oh...
I want to rent to own out my old house. and could use a contract to print out. Oh yeah the property is in N.C. Can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/16/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
I can't supply legal documents to customers on the site, as that could imply an attorney-client relationship, which I am prohibited from entering into under our independent contractor agreement with JustAnswer.
.
However, I can direct you to a site that provides the form you need:
.
http://www.uslegalforms.com/us/US-01675BG.htm
.
.
You can preview the form to read it and see if it will meet all your needs.
.
.
thanks
Barrister, Lawyer