How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 37020
Experience:  16 years real estate, Realtor. Landlord 26 years
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to rent to own out my old house. and could use a

Customer Question

I want to rent to own out my old house. and could use a contract to print out. Oh yeah the property is in N.C. Can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
I can't supply legal documents to customers on the site, as that could imply an attorney-client relationship, which I am prohibited from entering into under our independent contractor agreement with JustAnswer.
However, I can direct you to a site that provides the form you need:
You can preview the form to read it and see if it will meet all your needs.