How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Massachusetts. I just went through a loan modification that

Customer Question

i live in Massachusetts. I just went through a loan modification that was denied. Three month ago the lender sent me a right to cure notice. the dates for right to cure were written as 42275, can i get them to go back to a new notice a give me a full 150 days from today? I need the extra time to sell or I am ruined
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Can you just clarify the number you wrong? Was that supposed to represent 4/22/1975? I just need you to share with me a little more about the situation. I understand the loan modification was denied but what is your intent now? Is there equity in your home? Do you want to do a short sale ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will rely w details in about 45 minutes
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Sounds good.

Related Real Estate Law Questions