Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

This is not a duplicate. Do not lock--<·:*/¥\ÿ§tïç䣷Ðäñçër*:·765&g

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO WORD A DECL MOTION CORRECTLY, WITH THE SITINGS I GOUND.  NO 09 2405    .

ASK ME WHAT YOU NEED, I ALSO NEED TO APPEAL PARTIAL SUMMARRY JUDGEMENT. I APPRECIATE THIS, IT IS ALSO A PREDITORY ;OAN.

Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question I look forward to working with you again to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. You have been doing fine on wording the motions. Unfortunately, we cannot do in depth case law research, as you know, so what specifically would you like about this question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As I have told you, cost of legal research is well outside the scope of this service. I have gone a bit beyond and have given you some limited research, but right now I already provided you information above.

Your motions were fine. As far as chain of title, that is not proven by case law, you have to show that the original lender did not sign over the title to the new lender to break the chain. That is homework and research you have to do, not us. Both banks are lenders and you need to determine if the first lender submitted proper contracts to the second bank transferring the loan.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.

What is your question? It seems you are just copying and pasting my reply and someone else's reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As far as chain of title, that is not proven by case law, you have to show that the original lender did not sign over the title to the new lender to break the chain. That is homework and research you have to do, not us. Both banks are lenders and you need to determine if the first lender submitted proper contracts to the second bank transferring the loan.

there IS NO st bank. I owned the house.Do I call Chase Bank or FNF, the title company?FNF owned my title insurance as well as chases. The judge said I am correct, that is a conflict of interest. I have a letter from FNF in2010 after Chase authorized me to file a claim for them qnd me.

Thank you for your reply.

So they cannot foreclose if they have no note and no chain of title. Also, you call all 3 of them, because you need to show none of them have the rights and that the title company that was supposed to be protecting your interest is now engaged in a conflict of interest as the judge said.