Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Is a co-borrower on a property

Customer Question
refinance required to be on...
Is a co-borrower on a property refinance required to be on title to the real property being used as collateral? Co-borrower is spouse to person on title? Is Colorado a community property state?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/10/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
Is the co-borrower a SPOUSE of the other borrower?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
No thank you! Please cancel subscription and delete CC info from your files. DO NOT attempt to bill my card. I do not want to participate in any monthly payment programs.
I will let customer service know.