How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3675
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a proprty in benoni I rent out. My tenant called

Customer Question

hi, I have a proprty in benoni I rent out. My tenant called me to the property yesterdsay. A neighbour, who has built some years ago I understand a rom upto the wall of the driveway of my proprty, has decided and doen the following, remove circa 5 metres
of flowers and also cement the flowerbed... Apparently, she says it is due to her room flooding in the rains we experianced last year Nov and Dec... I think she is off the case, but the driveway now looks somewhat daft.. Advice please..
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 2 years ago.
She has not legal right to do tis and you can sue her for.damages you have sustained.

Related Real Estate Law Questions