How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 41043
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get my Deceased Wife's name off 6 houses I am the

Customer Question

How can I get my Deceased Wife's name off 6 houses I am the Administrator
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.
Here if you are the sole heir the fiduciary deed would be from you as administrator to yourself individually.
You would complete the form, fill in the legal description and sign in front of a notary.The deed is then recorded in the county deed records where the property is located
Once this is done you would be the legal owner of the property.
You can preview these for free.You can use the same deed here for all the properties but they each require a separate deed here.
I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.
Expert:  Ray replied 2 years ago.
These are exempt from transfer fees because it is a fiduciary deed, law on that..
Thanks again.JA will email you our chat and these references when you positive rate.

Related Real Estate Law Questions