Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Is a commercial business encroaching residential property legal? the devastating noise com…

Customer Question
is a commercial business encroaching...
is a commercial business encroaching residential property legal? the devastating noise coming from the commercial place of business across the street, and directly next door. I am cornered in by two commercial business versus my residential placement. is there any way to be compensated monetarily? the places of business are hagerman plumbing and heating, and directly next door is lehman tree service.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/2/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
There may well be a way to receive compensation. But first tell me, if you know, is this new business operating according to zoning/code?