How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter had a verbal agreement to live with a friend in

Customer Question

My daughter had a verbal agreement to live with a friend in her deeased fathers home for 2 months. Now she claims to be executor of her fathers estate and is requiring a lease with rent to be signed within 3 days. can she do this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
Does daughter know if she is actually the executor or not?
Is daughter already living there?
Has she paid the agreed on rent?

Related Real Estate Law Questions