Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a condo if which I would like to install a like for…

Customer Question
I have a condo if...
I have a condo if which I would like to install a like for like window in the back of the complex have answered all the boards concerns constructionwise liability wise esthetically, and financially, as I am assuming all costs and also liability as well
as my constructor. I have 23 of the 26 owners concent on paper ,bur a few on the board override I also am on the board there are 3 other existing windows same on the 3 other ends/1 can the owners override/I
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/1/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Is the proposed work not allowed in the bylaws or minutes? what can I answer?
nonothing in the bylaws
just keep being denied by the few boardmembers MY FRIENDS probablu because they have inside units and unable to hace one
Is there anything in rules guiding board discretion? are they abusing discretion? have you considered lawyer letter to board demanding they comply?
are you there/
need answer waiting 40 min
can the fes boardmembers override the majority of the homeowners???
good will try thank-you!
The owners could vote board out and elect new members. Has that been attempted?
Tina, Lawyer