Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We live in the state of Ohio and doing active RE investment…

Customer Question
We live in the state...
We live in the state of Ohio and doing active RE investment with long termed Rentals. We had a villa house in Davenport, FL. On the Golf course for yearly rental by an incompetent, lazy and irresponsible RE Broker agent , a lady living in downtown Orlando and refused or in lack of inspections, ending a big damages to our beautiful villa with puffs of dogs in the house, crotches everywhere, stealing and heavily damaged our home and furnitures - We had photos of before and after the preliminary cleanings with us which only less than 10% of the messy damages, 80-90% yet to be done. Yet we'd spent over $1500 guaranteed Credit card payments for ensuring their immediate Critical Services-the Agent had refused to pay any of those urgent payments! after the last veterans' couples left our home without proper notice and our RE agent w/o proper notice and management for recovery of these damages estimated from over $6000 to over $9000 verbally estimated damages since end of January. I came down to inspect, and proved to be seriously damaged at around $9000 dollars including our direct payments over the phone for the the Emergency Pest Control Services who has been in the house for this serious and heavily damaged home for at least 3 consecutive Treatments who requested our immediate Credit car payment for their Heavy Services! I flew here for 2 weeks for immediate Legal Actions and remedies for this Nearly halfly destroyed home against the renegade past Tenants and the Irresponsible and incompetents lazy lady Korean American Broker Agent who lives in Downtown International Dr. Area and never come down to inspect nor responsed to my repeated phone calls, just try to dump on any other management Co hoping to avoid or to alleviate her legal responsibilities which I have waned her several times in the phone. I can only be here till 6/8/2015, I need a competent expertised
RE. Attorney to help us out of this Big Mess. Can you help us the fastest and less traumatic ways, particularly to my poor innocents wife to face and to deal with these malicious Renegade last couple Tenants and this lazy incompetent RE Broker.?
May God and You help us please! We than you so much in advance for your gracios assistance.
Sincerely,
Masao & Florence Yu
Cell:(###) ###-####
E.mailQ':***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/29/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a specific question regarding this mess?
Tina, Lawyer