Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

In Florida, a male tenant physically intimidates female invalid

Customer Question
tenant on imaginary or minor...
In Florida, a male tenant physically intimidates female invalid tenant on imaginary or minor complaints. Any advice welcome.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/29/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please give us more information about what is happening and what has been done so far about it? Has the landlord been notified in writing? What has the landlord done? When you say physically intimidates, you need to describe that as well?
Tina, Lawyer