Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I'm trying to find out if lawyers really do help people dissolve…

Customer Question
I'm trying to find out...
I'm trying to find out if lawyers really do help people dissolve timeshare contracts?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
They may, but it depends more on the situation. Can you please tell me:
1) What happened,
2) Where the timeshare is, and
3) What is the issue?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.