Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

It has to do with ny defebse to show what a bad landord he…

Customer Question
it has to do with...
it has to do with ny defebse to show what a bad landord he is
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/30/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Irwin Law, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Please finish your question and I will be happy to assist you.
It has to so with my defense one of the reasons tp push. It off waiting for a report on condition to prove to the judgr what a terrible landlord hr is
I don't believe I can assist you, so I will open the question up for others.
Wait since ut has ti do with ny defense what do i di thats what i am asking
I cannot help you. Your question is back in the list for others to try to assist you. There is no need for you to reply to this message.