Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Want to make arrangements to use uber that

Customer Question
want to make arrangements for...
want to make arrangements for granddaughter to use uber that I pay for with . is that possible
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/28/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Richard, Lawyer
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Yes, that's not a problem at all. You just need to provide your card on her UBER account. UBER involves direct billing to a credit card and involves no cash. So, as long as you give authorization to UBER for your card on the account, your daughter can use UBER anytime she wants and it will simply be billed to your card's account. I do this exact same thing for my daughter. :)
Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!