Kent-cssm
Kent-cssm,
66621541

I have a question about the sheriff sales in NJ. i want to know what

Customer Question

I have a question about the sheriff sales in NJ. i want to know what liens get wiped out and which ones need to be paid when you buy a property at the auction.....can you clarify this for me?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to Answer your question, but first please tell me who put the property on the Sheriff's "Sale List", A first Mortgagee, Second Mortgagee, Judgment creditor, the County for failure to pay the taxes on the property, etc., ?
Thank you,
ANDREA
Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/real-estate-law/944qp-question-sheriff-sales-nj-want-know-liens-wiped.html).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team