Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am trying to find the forms to file a quite title with the…

Customer Question
I am trying to find...
I am trying to find the forms to file a quite title with the circuit court in the state of michigan
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/27/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Here is what is called a Bill of Complaint to Quiet Title http://chestofbooks.com/real-estate/Law-Land-Contracts/Sec-92-Bill-Of-Complaint-Form-To-Quiet-Title-Cloud-Created-By-Quit-Claim-Deed.html#.VWW2GmbTMnU
There are no actual court forms, lawyers generally draft these from scratch and in filing these claims you should be using a local MI attorney to represent you, but the form above is the quiet title format for the MI courts.