Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We would like to foreclose on a land with no home , reason

Customer Question

we would like to foreclose on a land with no home , reason for this is I need health insurance due to a chronic liver decease and hep-c , I need treatment asap most likely I will need a liver transplant / and possible a kidney transplant in the very near future. We have always maintain a good credit rating / the land is been paid on time which now it's hurting my situation . Please I need all the advise and help you can give me or you can direct to the right sources for this particular problem.
Thank You
Luis F Guierrez
tel(###) ###-####
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry to learn of your health situation. With regard to the property - you say that you want to foreclose on the property (I assume you are the note holder), but the land is being paid on time - is the buyer in default in any way on the loan?