Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I have no Listing Agreement. I wrote the Contract ( As IS )

Customer Question

I have no Listing Agreement. I wrote the Contract ( As IS ) by Computer onThe MLS as a Realtor for the Development Co which was there Model. My concern is after the Contract ( Cash with No contingences was ( Cancelled ) due to Finace issuses , Can I Resale
to Past potential Buyers with out there Fired Realtor being involved.? They Buyer is thinking of sueing the Realtor and Vs Verus
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Hi-
You'll need to look at the contract between the realtor and buyer to see what it says. It may very well be that the contract between them says as it definitely could recite a provision that applies.