Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We are trying to create an LLC in Washington to transfer rental…

Customer Question
We are trying to create...
We are trying to create an LLC in Washington to transfer rental property.
What is the best procedure do this?
We are looking for someone who can help us with creating the operating agreement, Warranty deed / quit claim deed, Bill of sale and Deed to convey the property. Please provide a template for all the above documents.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/22/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Richard, Lawyer
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
I can provide you templates for each of these. I will have to do that for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?
I don't think I understood your reply. How much extra it would cost me?
$100. I will provide you a complete and comprehensive Operating Agreement template and a template for a quit claim deed, which would be the appropriate deed for this situation.
How about bill of sale and deed to convey the property to the LLC?
If it's simply property, there is no need for a bill of sale, although I can provide you a template for a Bill of Sale if there is personal property. Also, the deed to convey the property to the LLC would be the quit claim deed that I referenced.
ok perfect. It is a personal property but used for renting to others.I need some time to think about it and would like to know how can I continue this conversation tomorrow or on Tuesday with you after consulting with my family?
Just come back to this thread whenever you're ready. :) Have a good evening!
I did not got this - How to I get back to this thread?
I am sorry for being so ignorant...
No worries. :) Just reply just as you are doing now. :) Or, you can always reach me through my bookmark: www.justanswer.com/law/expert-legalbeacon/ .
Thank you. talk to you soon
You're very welcome...it's my pleasure to help! I'll be here when you're ready! :)
Tina, Lawyer