How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 9337
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking real estate attorney who will help

Customer Question

I am looking for a real estate attorney who will help me buy/sell property using Land Trust and double close/simultaneous close.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 2 years ago.
I can help you, please feel free to give me a call.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I thought an answer include typical Sample example using Land Trust and Real Estate contract for whole sale buy/sell double close?
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 2 years ago.
New Expert here.
We cannot prepare legal documents for you, but if you tell me your location, I can refer you to real estate attorneys in that area.

Related Real Estate Law Questions