How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a rescission law suit I would like to file pursuant

Customer Question

I have a rescission law suit I would like to file pursuant the Supreme Court decision with the Jesinoski vs Countrywide decision. I have a sale date June 10, 2015 that a Debt Collector *(Bank of NY) foreclosed on me in 2007. I need to do this asap! My rescission was sent out in 2007 to Countrywide, My ORIGINAL LENDER. Bank of NY allegedly assigned themselves during the alleged default of this loan. I need fast answers and help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I take the rescission case to the Florida Federal Court and Do I just include Countrywide (*who went bankrupt with BOA buying them out)? Is there an example form I can use for Florida rescission law suits in the Federal Court? Time is of essence, can I get an emergency TRO? I understand the FDCPA case because I have been studying for months, but this just came up and I want to go in after the rescission first now.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'll be happy to try to help, but I will not shrink away from telling you if your case has a serious defect, and I believe that you may lose. Is this satisfactory?

Related Real Estate Law Questions