Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I BOUGHT 2.7 ACRES 16/80 MOBILE HOME & 50/30FT. SHOP FOR

Customer Question
I BOUGHT 2.7 ACRES 16/80...
I BOUGHT 2.7 ACRES 16/80 MOBILE HOME & 50/30FT. SHOP FOR 37000.00 6000.00 DOWN PYMTS.OF750.00 PER MO. SELLER FINANCED NO INTEREST NO FINANCE CHARGES AND NOW SELLER SAID I WOULD GIVE HIM .7 ACRE BACK IHAVE MADE 17 PYMTS ON PROPERTY RECENTLY MY HOME WAS
BURGLARIZED MY SAFE WAS RIPPED OUT OF THE WALL THAT HAD MY COP[Y OF CONTRACT AND MY RECEIPTS IN IT FOR 18 MONTHS NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT .7ACRE 1ST.OF MAY I ASKED HIM TO SIGN DUPLICATE RECEIPTS AND LET ME LOOK AT CONTRACT AND HE WONT DO ANY OF IT.WHAT
DO I NEED TO DO?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER MY QUESTION
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Legal Discussion by Email. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
CALL ME AT 501 286 7763
Answered in 1 day by:
5/21/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Who drafted the paper work?
Does the seller know you have lost your copies?
Did you report the theft of the papers?
Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response.
Tina, Lawyer