Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

In 2009, Lake County Code set a fine of 1.65 Million on Several…

Customer Question
In 2009, Lake County Code...
In 2009, Lake County Code set a fine of 1.65 Million on Several of my rentals in the vicinity of Tavares,Fl. I have spent many 1,000,'s cl;eaning up and rewiring units We thought personel were on my side by now. My attrney called me yesterday that Melanie Marsh of County Attorney Office insisted all my lots when sold goi nto County coffers I am almost80 and want to end this problem.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/20/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer
Concerning the fine that you describe, did a court actually order this against you (either by approving a settlement with the County Attorney, or by judgment after trial)?