Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I asked about the easement maintenance agreement but it is…

Customer Question
I asked about the easement...
I asked about the easement maintenance agreement but it is for a water pipe that goes through a neighbors property and the buyer who is buying the house to which the water pipe provides the water to wants an easement maintenance agreement in case he ever needs to repair the pipe.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/19/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today.
Are you asking someone to provide an easement maintenance agreement for you, or do you have specific questions about the facts you've presented?
It sounds like there's an existing agreement - what does it say about maintenance? And what state are the properties located in?