Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Can you please tell me how can a person write up an easement…

Customer Question
Hi, Can you please tell me...
Can you please tell me how can a person write up an easement maintenance agreement and does it need to have a survey done or be written by a lawyer?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/19/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
N Cal Attorney
Thank you for your question.
Is there already a recorded easement?
No there is not.
The water pipe has been there for 25 years
I am sorry but I am too busy today to work on this, so I am opting out and another Expert should be able to assist you shortly.
Real Estate Lawyer: Irwin Law, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Hello. Another expert here. Yes, I recommend using d both a lawyer and a surveyor to prepare and record a legally binding easement agreement. They are very technical.