Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

My boardering neighbor continues to rip branches off my privacy

Customer Question
trees and throw in my...
my boardering neighbor continues to rip branches off my privacy trees and throw in my yard. i have no problem with him trimming branches that hang over the fence. i live in the state of idaho
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/19/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
I am sorry your question may not have posted. If you would not mind can you tell me your question?
Where in Idaho is your property located as there may be a tree ordinance?
Tina, Lawyer