Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I purchased a double wide mobil home last year Janurary of

Customer Question
2014, since then we have...
I purchased a double wide mobil home last year Janurary of 2014, since then we have found 7 very very soft places on the floor..the neighbors tell us that the gentleman had two basset dogs and they were not house broken..also we have found places where there are nails coming thru the rug, very hard to walk on. I am 79 years old.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
5/19/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
.
Did you have an opportunity to have an inspection done on the home before purchasing?
.
Was there any type of written warranty given with the purchase?
.
What is your legal question that I can help with tonight?
.
.
thanks
Tina, Lawyer