How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need assistance with Reasonable accommodation 8,person

Customer Question

need assistance with Reasonable accommodation for section 8,person with disability.Owner
of the townhouse.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
What exactly is the situation and what can I answer for you?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Who can help create accomadation and how we can stay in our townhouse
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Can you please tell me a little more about the situation?
1) What kind of disability is this?
2) What is lacking on the property?
3) What year was the property built?
4) How many tenants does the property hold?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
COPD ,cancer ,lymphoma ,can not in different apartments,2,is this possible to give ownership to daughter
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.
I am not sure I understand what "can not in different apartments" means. Can you please clarify? What is lacking on the property?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has very bad emphysema, can not tolerate any odor, so he has to stay separately and he has a lot oxygen equipment all requirements for his condition he has now
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.
Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.
There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.
My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck...
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a different contributor as your previous contributor had to leave.
I am afraid we are having a hard time understanding your facts. If you own the townhome you are not going to get reasonable accommodation if you are the owner.
Also, it is not clear exactly what you are looking to do here? Are you trying to get him qualified for Section 8 to get him his own apartment based on his disability?