How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 16367
Experience:  13 years experience in RE Law, including LL/Tenant, contractor disputes, comm'l prop. issues
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am taking the town of Little Egg Harbor NJ to court to

Customer Question

I am taking the town of Little Egg Harbor NJ to court to compel them to assign a legal description to a riparian grant that I purchased from the state in 2003. Are you an expert in riparian grants?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 2 years ago.
Hello there -
We are not permitted to assist customers in an offline capacity and in a situation where a customer is suing a local town or city and is seeking a specific expert attorney to review these matters, we suggest that you contact your local county bar association to seek out a legal referral through the bar association in the area of the law that you seek assistance with.

Related Real Estate Law Questions