How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own 100 acres in cuda how and where do my a claim

Customer Question

I own 100 acres in cuda how and where do my a claim
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
correction how and where do I make a claim. my family have paper work of ownership location chivivco cuba
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
You will need to contact an attorney licensed in Cuba. I will ask the moderator if we have any attorneys licensed in Cuba on this site.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank,s for ur help the service is great no need to return my deposit
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 2 years ago.
I checked with the site and we have no attorneys licensed in Cuba.
Since we could not answer you should talk to customer service.
Thank you.