How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3675
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a mentor in a real estate office and my mentor didn't

Customer Question

I am a mentor in a real estate office and my mentor didn't sign his contract and is not willing to pay my fee for helping him write his listing contract and close his real estate transaction.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 2 years ago.
Then you have a couple possible courses of action. The first is to sue him for your share of the commission. The second is to file a complaint with the real estate licensing board in the state in which you are operating. The real estate licensing board will conduct an investigation and has the power to award you compensation too.
Please rate the answer 4 or 5 and close out the quesiton. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Related Real Estate Law Questions