Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor, multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation & admin
18572087

I AM NOT ASKING A RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTION....JUST ASKING

Customer Question

I AM NOT ASKING A RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTION....
JUST ASKING WHAT MY RIGHTS ARE IN A SITUAION I HAVE WITH MY HOA ABOUT PLACING FAKE FLOWERS IN MY FRONT YARD...CAN YOU HELP ? ..WE HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YARD IN THE WHOLE AREA AND THEY ARE PENALIZING US (FOR HAVING FAKE FLOWERS) IS THIS RIGHT ????PLEASE HELP 11827 SPRUCE MOUNTAIN DRIVE HOUSTON, TEXAS, 77067...THANK YOU.....I WILL TRY TO PASS THIS ON TO ABC CBS, NBC, AND EVERYONE THAT CAN PAY ATTENTION TO US FOR ...INCREDIBLE THAT HOA HAVE SO MUCH POWER THAT IT IS AFFECTING US OWNERS OF THIS HOUSE FOR 29 YEARS, KEEPING IT LOOKING BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE & INSIDE (YOU ARE WELCOME TO VISIT) !!!!! VICTOR & BETTY XX XX XXXX....XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXX, XXXXXXX, XXXXX XXXXX (***) ***-**** CELL (***) ***-****.......THANK YOU !! (BY THE WAY VICTOR IS 75 & I AM 76)
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 2 years ago.
They have no legal right, under Texas law, to penalize you for artificial flowers. I'm sure you have the most attractive yard in the area, and it is your right to have real or artificial, as you desire. Good luck to you. Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. I wish you all the best.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
WHY CAN I MAKE A COPY OF YOUR RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION ?????? PLEASE SEND IT ASAP TO EITHER *****@******.*** OR THROUGH MY FAX AT (***) ***-**** YOU DO NEED TO CALL ME BEFORE FOR THE FAX SINCE IT IS CONNECTED TO MY PHONE # (***) ***-**** AND I WOULD HAVE TO OPEN THE ENTRY OF THE MESSAGE.I HAVE PAID YOU ENOUGH FOR THE CONSULTATION AND NEED PROOF OF YOUR FINDINGS TO TRANSMIT TO MY HOA. ...THANK YOU VERY MUCH...I WILL CONSIDER ALL FURTHER SERVICES FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE IF NECESSARY...THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSITANCE......VICTOR & BEATRIZ DE LA CRUZ 11827 SPRUCE MOUNTAIN DRIVE, HOUSTON TEXAS 77067...(***) ***-****.......
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE DIRECTLY TO MY E-MAIL IE: *****@******.*** AND NO PLACE ELSE..THANK YOU...HAD A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ANSWER AND YOUR AGENT IN REGARDS ***** ***** OF THE ABOVE.....GO STRAIGHT TO MY REQUEST AND RESPOND DIRECTLY AS ASKED BEFORE. .IF NOT SO, I WILL NOT FEEL CONFIDENT ENOUGH IN FURTHERING OUR CONSULTATION WITH YOU....THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your post. A different professional here. It appears that your previous expert opted out. Do you still require assistance at this time? Please advise!