Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My HOA claims i didn't pay the month of Nov, i submitted the

Customer Question

My HOA claims i didn't pay the month of Nov, i submitted the front and back of the check that was cashed by them, and they claimed that's not good enough. That payment was posted in December, and every payment after that was applied towards the wrong month, which shows my account in collection. What can I do? Nobody wants to help me, even though on each checks it indicates what month i'm paying in the memo together with the payment voucher to match.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do what I can to help.. Do you have statements for Aug, Sept, and Oct showing the payments? And a second payment that posted in December?.Have they tried to charge you late fees or attorney fees? thanksBarrister