Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

in Texas do land association bylaws and restrictions need to

be re-filed with county every...
in Texas do land association bylaws and restrictions need to be re-filed with county every 10 years or do they stay in tact for ever...
11/13/2013
Law Pro, Lawyer
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be the attorney assisting you.

You are talking about HOAs - correct?

yes sir all I seen is you said was HOA, no answer to my question of time ?

I just wanted to be sure that we were talking about the same thing - HOAs.

Now that I'm sure of your question dealing with HOAs

No, the bylaws and restrictions are perpetual and don't need refiled. They only need t be filed once and that's it.

Kindly do not forget to positively rate my answers so I can be compensated for assisting you.

Thank you!

If you have any questions, about this or anything else, please ask for me, Law Pro, directly in the question and I will try to assist you as best I can.

For example, you would state, "This question is for Law Pro . . . (then on with your question).
Law Pro, Lawyer
Law Pro, Lawyer