How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marsha411JD Your Own Question
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 20227
Experience:  Licensed Attorney with 29 yrs. experience with Real Estate
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Marsha411JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A ranch in Ok is owned by 4 family members in Tenants in Common.

This answer was rated:

A ranch in Ok is owned by 4 family members in Tenants in Common. Three of the owners want to sell the property.
One owner is suing me for parition. I live in AZ. Do I need a lawyer in the state of Oklahoma?

Thank you for the information and your question. You will need an attorney who is licensed in Oklahoma to represent your interests in this case. You will want to look for one who practices in the County, or near the County, where the suit for partition is being filed.

Please let me know if you need any clarification.
Marsha411JD and 3 other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Real Estate Law Questions