How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JBaxLaw Your Own Question
JBaxLaw, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 11396
Experience:  Experienced Real Estate Attorney! How may I help you?
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
JBaxLaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a small claims court issue an injunction to require a homeowner

This answer was rated:

Can a small claims court issue an injunction to require a homeowner association to make repairs to a public utility sewer line, blockage of which prevents a homeowner from the use of his home?

I am a professional here to assist you. I appreciate your use of this service. Small claims court is limited to recovering damages. Injuctions and other equitable relief are not within the court's powers.

Please follow-up with me as needed. I hope you will take a moment to leave a positive rating for my efforts here. Please do not hesitate to follow-up with me if you cannot leave a positive service rating. Your satisfaction is my goal. I rely on these service ratings. I appreciate it.

Thank you
JBaxLaw and 3 other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you