How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need an attorney in fresno ca for a real estate dispute. Spanish

This answer was rated:

Need an attorney in fresno ca for a real estate dispute. Spanish speaking would be better. Any help?

William B. Esq. :

Thank you for using our service. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you today.

William B. Esq. :

Unfortunately, I am not permitted to give specific referrals on this forum. I can however give you a couple of sites that will be helpful in locating a local attorney. You can find attorneys on your local Bar Association’s website: (; Martindale Hubble: (; or, on AVVO: (

To keep costs down, I recommend finding an attorney that is working in a small firm or as a solo practitioner. A newer attorney usually charges slightly less than a more experienced attorney, while the more experienced attorneys are usually a little more efficient. In the end, you need to find an attorney that you feel comfortable with, and it is okay to speak with more than one before retaining one.

William B. Esq. :

The Fresno Bar Association should have referrals specific to a Spanish speaking Trusts and Estate attorney that can assist you with this matter. (Make sure that you get one that is familiar with agricultural land disputes).

William B. Esq. :

I hope the above is helpful, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know and I will follow up quickly.

Thank you for using our service, please do not forget to rate my answer when you are satisfied. I am going to transfer our conversation to the "Q&A" format to ensure you can review the entire response and that I can follow up to any questions you may have quickly. I do wish you the best of luck in this matter.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am right in thinking that a real estate attorney would be her best course of action?

I would suggest a Trusts and Estates Attorney (or Probate) with a background in Litigation.

A real estate attorney is usually a transactional attorney, and probably not the best suited to this type of situation.

Whichever type of attorney you go with, make sure they have recent experience litigating (if you want a "fighter"). You may even want to consider a civil litigation attorney, but a trusts and estates attorney will know the law specific to your matter in a little more detail.
CalAttorney2 and 3 other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much. Please no reply--just a thank you for the direction.

Dear Customer,

My deepest apologies for the unwanted intrusion. Unfortunately the way our system is currently set up, I am required to follow up after each reply I receive until our question is rated just to ensure that our customers have all of the information necessary.

There is no requirement that you rate my response (I do appreciate it if you do rate me positively so I can receive credit), but I cannot fully assist other customers until after I have responded to your kind post.

Again, my apologies, and I do hope you have a pleasant evening.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for answering my questions. I know what to look for now and are exploring options. Very satisfied.