How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 9338
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you. I would like to know where and who I should report

This answer was rated:

Thank you. I would like to know where and who I should report to if my Shanghai, China lawyer collected my money but did not full fill our contract. Its been about 6 years. He just wont do anything.
You can complain to
Special Committee on Compliance and Punishment of the Shanghai Bar Association:

The main tasks of this Committee are to conduct education programs both on profession ethics and practice, and to handle any complaints lodged against local lawyers.

Their contact information is as follows:

Address:33-35th floor,Jun Yao International Plaza,789 Zhao Jia Bang Road,Shanghai,PR China (200032)
TEL:021-64030000 FAX:021-64185051 64185837

I hope this information is helpful.
N Cal Attorney and other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for the Excellent rating!

Related Real Estate Law Questions