How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 31766
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Regarding Civil Procedure in Federal District Court, Defendants

This answer was rated:

Regarding Civil Procedure in Federal District Court, Defendants did not respond to Complaisant and Summons; I entered an affidavit to support and a request to enter a Default Judgement. The Court and I received a request to Dismissal from an Assistant Attorney General, He is not on record and I (the Plaintiff) never received notice that he was on the case.Is his action procedurally wrong enough that it should be an issue?
Hi - thanks for requesting me. I'll be glad to help.

It's not required that an entry of appearance be entered before filing something on behalf of a party, so it's not likely that this act was improper. In fact, it should be permitted.
Roger and 2 other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you