How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attyadvisor Your Own Question
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 6890
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Attyadvisor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a letter that I can ask from the HOA board that states

This answer was rated:

Is there a letter that I can ask from the HOA board that states that what I am doing is in compliance with the CC&Rs etc? If so, what is it called?

I know about waivers and variances, but those say that you are not in compliance, but it's ok because you have a waiver/variance.
Hello and thank you for your question.
You are looking for a Letter of Compliance?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok got it. thank you. I wasn't sure there was an actual term. Thank you again.

It can also be issued as a certificate of compliance.
Attyadvisor and 3 other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you.

Related Real Estate Law Questions