How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Damien Bosco Your Own Question
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2555
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Damien Bosco is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a home in December of 2012, I moved in and I have

This answer was rated:

I bought a home in December of 2012, I moved in and I have found a lot things wrong with this home. Some I have fixed. I have found Mold in my kitchen up under the counter top where the Draws are. New cabins were put in but a lot of open space behind the cabins were left opened. And I found a lot of debris under the dishwasher. I have a smell in my that I shouldn't have. I want to sue the company that remodel the house. Can I do that?
Hi and Welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you. I am happy to help you. Sorry about your situation.

You can sue the company that remodeled the house. You just need to show that the company was responsible for the things that are wrong with the home. If you made any repairs keep track of what you spent because that would be used as part of damages. You should probably check to see if they will repair or fix things first. If not, and the company was responsible for the things wrong with the house, then you can bring a lawsuit. I hope this answers your question. If not, let me know. Best regards, Damien
Damien Bosco and 7 other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Real Estate Law Questions