Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Timeshare Transfer Document Review

Customer Question
Timeshare Transfer Document Review
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
7/28/2013
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 4 years ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Hello and thank you for your question.

I would be happy to review the document for you. You can either attach the document or email a copy to [email protected]
reference this question http://www.justanswer.com/real-estate-law/7whta-timeshare-transfer-document-review.html?mode=qa
and let them know that you are working with Attorney2.

Email just sent to address above. We look forward to your response!

The site will contact me once they receive the email and send me a copy. I will let you know when I receive the email from the site.

Thank you.
I wanted to update you and let you know that I have not received your documents.
You may wish to confirm receipt at [email protected]

Thank you.
They received the documents but i just got a notification that they are having a hard time opening them. I am going to resend when I get home from work.
Thank you for updating me.

I just received your timeshare documents. Do you have specific questions for me on the agreement?

Thank you,
We are basically just trying to be sure of a couple things:

1) we want to make sure that we are not assuming any debt on the property (I am purchasing this from a friend for less than she owes on the timeshare. I want to make certain we are not assuming her debts on the property).

2) I didn't see anything on the contract about the yearly maintenance fees. Is there something I should have from Marriott outlining the terms of our maintenance fees and how much they increase each year?

The yearly maintenance fee is why most people end up unhappy with the timeshare. There are usually no caps.

I did not see anything with regard to the fee and that is where I caution my clients from purchasing a timeshare.

I see nothing stating any amount owed?

Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney