How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attyadvisor Your Own Question
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 7228
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Attyadvisor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 100% disabled veteran and feel I have a good case against

This answer was rated:

I am a 100% disabled veteran and feel I have a good case against my bank for unethical practice concerning our home loan. Am I able to use a military lawyer to sue the bank or does it have to be a civilian attorney?
Hello and thank you for your question. Each branch of the military has specific regulations regarding the legal assistance they provide.

Armed Forces Legal Assistance Directory:
Coast Guard

This link may also be helpful

If they are not able to assist you with this matter they will refer you to a civilian attorney.

Please feel free to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.
Attyadvisor and other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was satisfied with my answer and also gave you an excellent rating.



Kevan Lyman