Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I am considering buying a second home in FL. I need to find

out how much the State...
I am considering buying a second home in FL. I need to find out how much the State taxes and other fees are in addition to the lender fees. The property will be in the Panama City Beach/Laguna Beach area in FL.
6/22/2013
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Hello and thank you for your question. Are you asking about the state and county real estate transfer tax fees or property taxes?

I need to know about all of it. I will be esscrowing the taxes. What is required at closing? And future payments.

I am having trouble with my site connection. I am going to opt out. Thank you for using JA!
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

No one on this site can tell you exactly what your closing costs would be. Only the Attorney handling your closing, the Settlement Agent, would be able to tell you what your costs would be. These costs include among other things appraisal fees, title insurance fees, fees associated with your loan, your downpayment. You can use the following sites to get an idea of your closing costs:

http://www.westontitle.com/escrow-services/closing-costs/

http://www.centralfloridatitle.com/information/real-estate-closing-costs/

http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/List-of-Closing-Costs-and-Fees/

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law