Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Qualified attorney in private practice including business, family, criminal, and real estate issues.
7286322

Hello Ely. Id like to follow-up with you tomorrow Thursday

Customer Question

Hello Ely. I'd like to follow-up with you tomorrow Thursday June 20 at 10:00am MST.

I'd like to go over the agreement with you. Have you received it yet?

Here is the link to my original question: http://www.justanswer.com/real-estate-law/7tnwi-signed-contract-move-house-july-1st.html.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.
Hello friend,

For some reason, I never received it. Please, can you send it again?

Email: [email protected]

Please include in the body of the email the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/law/7tqy9-hello-ely-i-d-follow-up-tomorrow-thursday.html
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ely,
I resent it yesterday did you get it?

Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.
Friend,

No, I am not. Can you please make sure that the document is under 1 megabyte, as well? Perhaps this is the issue.
Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.
Friend,

I just now received it.

Stop! This is a scam! Nigeria is known to have scammers who use landlord/tenant agreements as a way to steal money and identity from you. They can steal your identity from the information they gather, or, they can take your money and run, or, they can send you a fake check. See here.

I would avoid this at all costs!

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. (You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.)