Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Hello RE Att. & Developer. Id like to follow up with you on

Hello RE Att. & Developer...
Hello RE Att. & Developer. I'd like to follow up with you on Friday, June 21 at 9:00am EST.

Here is the link to my original question: http://www.justanswer.com/real-estate-law/7tezk-home-extremely-damaged-hurricane-sandy-relocated.html.
6/19/2013
Richard, Lawyer

RE Att. & Developer :

Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

RE Att. & Developer :

Hi there...how can I help?

RE Att. & Developer :

I have you on my calender for 9:00 AM EST on Friday!

Customer:

I am here waiting for our appointed chat.

Customer:

Am I on the right page?

RE Att. & Developer :

Good morning! How can I help?

Customer:

I received a phone call saying you wanted to follow up. I'm just waiting to hear from my insurance company and have no additional questions at this time.

RE Att. & Developer :

Thanks....I was just interested in hearing the status. No worries. Let me know when you hear from the insurance company. I want to make sure to be able to help you as this unfolds. Have a great day!

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX let you know what happens.

RE Att. & Developer :

You're welcome! I look forward to hearing from you!

Customer:

Until then good bye

Richard, Lawyer
Richard, Lawyer