Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

] My grandmother hired attorneys to force my uncle to begin making payments again on some

Customer Question
] My grandmother hired attorneys to...
]
My grandmother hired attorneys to force my uncle to begin making payments again on some property she lent him 91,000 for in 1998. They found notes/deeds for three additional loans she had given him in 1995 but had no recollection of due to brain tumors. My uncle immediately began making the payment for the 91,000 loan plus agreed to bring the old loans current again. When she died a year later he stopped making that payment. I just located the original note for the 91k and attached to it is a document that references the note the lawyers found. The document says it is a Beneficiary's demand. Underneath, this it says # XXXXX Note for 19,682.79 # XXXXX trust deed securing above described property recorded January 6 1995 instrument no -------#3 request for reconveyance executed by all owners of the note 4# XXXXX which has none written . Can you tell me what's going on or do I need to send the documents for it to make more sense?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/18/2013
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Pro, Lawyer replied 4 years ago
Law Pro, Lawyer

Welcome to JustAnswer! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete excellent answer for you.

My name is Fred and I'm going to assist you with your question.

Please bear with me if you believe my answer isn’t coming fast enough because I’m also working with other customers too. I apologize for any seemingly late response.

Can you send the documents for review?

Tina, Lawyer