How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 31766
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sorry 1 more question. how do I get back to rate you? I Do

This answer was rated:

Sorry 1 more question. how do I get back to rate you? I Do Appreciate your information so far
Hi - thanks for your question.

Yes, you should try to consult an attorney so he/she can help you through the process. Your attorney can assist you with the entire process.

Also, did you find how to rate my responses?
Roger and 2 other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you